Each year Edmunds.com gives out the best used cars for the year. We want to make sure you know which ones they rank, so that you can make the best decision for your purchase. Check out the Best Used Cars 2013 in order to help you decide which vehicle you want to test drive off the lot.
Before the list is revealed, you need to know what it is based on. Well, who can say it better than Edmunds themselves? “In order to put together this list of our top choices in the used vehicle market we prioritized the most important criteria: reliability, safety, value, and availability.”
There are a few restrictions that are also included in their decision, “Eligibility is limited to vehicles from 2-7 years old for the following reasons: Older vehicles will probably have too many miles on them, and newer ones will not have fully taken the large depreciation hit that typically makes a 2- or 3-years old car (with low miles) the best value. For these reasons, our list is limited to used cars with model years ranging from 2006-’11.”
Now that you have some background information, here is the list you have been waiting to see!
Best Used Cars 2013
Subcompact: 2007-’11 Honda Fit
- Compact Sedan: 2006-’11 Hyundai Elantra
- Midsize Sedan: 2007-’11 Ford Fusion
- Large Sedan: 2006-’11 Toyota Avalon
- Coupe: 2006-’11 Honda Accord
- Convetible: 2006-’11 Volvo C70
- Wagon: 2006-’11 Subaru Outback
- Compact SUV/Crossover: 2006-’11 Honda CR-V
- Midsize SUV/Crossover: 2006-’11 Toyota Highlander
- Large SUV/Crossover: 2007-’11 Mazda CX-9
- Minivan/Van: 2006-’11 Honda Odyssey
- Cargo Van: 2006-’11 Dodge/Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Compact Truck: 2006-’11 Toyota Tacoma
- Large Truck: 2006-’11 Ford F-150
- Luxury: 2006-’11 Infiniti G35/G37/G25
- Hybrid: 2006-’11 Toyota Prius
- Two-seat Sports Car: 2006-’11 Chevrolet Corvette
- Performance Car: 2006-’11 Ford Mustang GT
So check out which vehicles we have in store at Pfeiffer Used Cars and stop by to give one the best used cars 2013 a test drive!