April is National Car Care Month; have you given your car the attention it deserves? We all know that when you take care of your car, your car will take care of you, so here are the top five things you should be checking this spring to keep your car in tip top shape!
- Check the battery and replace it if necessary. You should make sure all connections are clean, tight and corrosion-free.
- Check the tires to make sure there are no visible marks or problems. Make sure the tires are inflated properly and there is no uneven wear or bulges.
- Check all wipers and lights to make sure everything works the way it is supposed to. You want to make sure you can see and be seen during those April showers.
- Check all fluids: oil, power steering, brake and transmission fluids as well as windshield washer fluid and antifreeze/coolant.
- Schedule a tune-up which helps your engine produce the best power and fuel efficiency all while producing the least amount of emissions.
These are just a few things to keep your car running properly this spring and for much longer. To schedule a service appointment, call 866-292-7455 or check us out here!